Location: Woburn Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Job Description:The Raytheon IDS Mission Assurance (MA) organization assures that compliant products are delivered to the customer with NoDoubtTM performance and will work reliably throughout the product life cycle. Our goal is to establish, maintain and oversee compliance to Quality and Mission Assurance policies and practices which are aligned across Raytheon.
We are seeking a Quality Program Lead (QPL) to serve within the Mission Systems and Sensors (MSS) Business Area. This position is responsible for Cost, Schedule, Mission Assurance and Quality on Missile Defense (MD) Programs including KSA AN/TPY-2. The QPL will ensure that customer expectations and end-user objectives are satisfied, while leading a team of Mission Assurance and Quality professionals to ensure the successful integration and execution of Raytheon processes and procedures. The QPL also drives continuous improvement through leadership in developing solutions that mitigate program risk and realize opportunities.
Working as a trusted partner with the Program Leadership Team, the QPL will engage on both a tactical and strategic level, focusing on quality, cost and schedule performance, early engagement on new pursuits, and providing differentiating quality value to program teams and customers. The QPL will be the prime Mission Assurance interface with the programs and supporting CBTs, responsible for guidance, leadership and support on all matters pertaining to Mission Assurance and Quality. Accountabilities will include satisfactory resourcing, technical quality and financial performance, and compliance to Raytheon procedures and contractual requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for quality of delivered products and services to the Customer, management of Quality risks, uncertainties and opportunities, leadership in resolution of high-visibility program issues and successful management of Customer expectations and relationships related to Mission Assurance and Quality. The successful candidate will need to have knowledge in Quality Engineering and Supplier Quality Management areas. Required Skills:
- 10+ years’ experience having served on a program leadership team staff in a technical/engineering discipline or directly in a program management discipline serving on programs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across multiple Customer, Program and Functional organizations including preparing and conducting briefings.
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills.
- Experience with Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, and/or quality sciences / statistical analysis processes and tools
- Existing US DOD Secret (or higher) clearance.
- Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC), including Variance Analysis Reports
- Experience with Raytheon IDS proposal process, general understanding of SBT, compliant BOEs, and the Program Management Estimate Request (PMER) tool.
- Experienced leading technical cross functional teams driving continuous technical improvement.
Required Education (including Major):
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause Corrective Action containment and analysis process and tools
- Experience in risk mitigation and opportunity management
- Experience with DOD, ISO, AS/QS, GMP, and other national / international standards
- Knowledge of product life cycle from design through sustainment
- Experience with Integrated Product Development Systems/Integrated Product Development Process (IPDS/IPDP)
Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist qualified, or demonstrated Specialist-level skill
- Ability to motivate team members by providing an open environment conducive for each employee to reach his/her full potential
- Experience with radar systems, physical security systems and military shelters
- Experience with the Raytheon hiring process to include writing job requisitions, interacting with Talent Acquisition and conducting interviews
- Earned Value Certification
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Manufacturing, Hardware Engineering, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance
JBRaytheon Manager - QA Engineering JP2 ICJBMeta