Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Raytheon is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) for programs located in El Segundo, California in support of the STS Product Line. Candidate will need to be a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills and be directly accountable for ensuring overall program execution of materials management, ensure program success to cost/schedule/quality, and manage supplier performance in meeting program needs. Candidate must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management, including supplier management.
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and Program IPT. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supports program capture efforts in working with SCPX to get compliant material pricing submittals and developing BOE’s (Basis of Estimates) for MPM support labor.
- Creates, manages, and executes MPS (Material Program Strategy and the MPP (Material Program Plan) to enable successful execution of program competitiveness and performance; from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities and ensures IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Monitoring and proactively addressing performance and financial metrics including those related to cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Collaborating with other programs to maximize efficiency of program execution including other STS programs commonality.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of supply chain and related systems, procurement, MRP, receiving, cost estimating, and finance
- Strong leadership ability
- Working knowledge of supplier management and/or subcontract management
- General knowledge in negotiations with suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- General understanding of working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
- Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
Bachler Degree in One of the Following Areas: Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or OperationsThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Supply Chain, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing
JBRaytheon Olympic Program Material Program Manager JP2 ICJBMeta