Location: San Antonio Texas
Security Clearance: TSSCI
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Scaled Agile SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) to join our team in anticipation of supporting an upcoming Cyber program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required CONUS locations.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Lead a Lean-Agile transformation
• Implement the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
• Coach programs
• Align the organization to a common language and way of working
• Perform Value Stream identification
• Launch and support Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and coordinate large solutions
• Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
• Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe
• Act as a SAFe Lean-Agile Leader certifying agent
• Build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture
• Become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current DoD Secret clearance. Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to upgrade and maintain a US Government Security Clearance Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI level).
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major) and Experience:
• B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years of recent SAFe experience
• Formally certified as a SAFe 4.5 Program Consultant (SPC)
• 2+ years of training experience (any discipline)
• 10+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, and/or project management
• Must be organized and able to prioritize task efforts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Cyber, Technical, Computer Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Configuration Management, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Configuration Management, Cyber Jobs, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical
JBRaytheon Scaled Agile SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) JP2 ICJBMeta