Location: Marlborough Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret
The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). SADID provides requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, and simulation modeling research and development. SADID welcomes you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through innovation and team work while leveraging individual diversity conducive to a flexible work schedule and environment.
The Engineer will be responsible for the definition of radar system architectures, the development of concepts of operations for the radar system, the design of radar processing algorithms, and the development and decomposition of system, hardware and software requirements. Opportunities also exist to perform statistical analysis of the radar system performance using real and/or simulated data. Work is performed in a dynamic and collaborative development environment in support of multiple research and development efforts, working with internal and external customers across related product lines.Focus areas for these radar systems include:
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.Required Skills:
- Algorithm Development
- Signal Processing and Waveform Design
- Electronic Protection Methods
- Phased Array and Digital Beamforming Technology
- Radar Search, Track and Discrimination Design
- Statistical and Numerical Analysis of Radar Performance Data
- Target and Threat Modeling
- Integration and test of large systems
- Model Based System Engineering Development
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Engineering design and development of complex systems
- Experience in requirements development and/or design of system level software architecture
- Proven ability to develop, document, and maintain processes, methods and tools
- Obtain a DOD Secret Clearance within 1 year from date of hire.
- Experience working with Radar Systems signal processing techniques
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare/Electronic Attack/Electronic Protection Techniques
- Proven ability to develop system and subsystem requirements, evaluate systems and subsystems interfaces, and design and integrate systems and subsystems
- Familiarity with DOORS, Matlab, C++, Java
- Ability to work with Rhapsody, MagicDraw and other MBSE tools
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical teams and solutions
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics area
All job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat one another.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Systems Engineering, Engineering, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities Systems Engineering
JBRaytheon Sr Systems Engineer I JP2 ICJBMeta