Location: San Antonio Texas
Security Clearance: TSSCI
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to join our team in anticipation of leading software systems design, development, testing, and integration, and deployment for an upcoming Cyber program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required to CONUS locations.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current Top Secret (TS) clearance. Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to possess and maintain a US Government Security Clearance (TS/SCI level).
• B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 10+ years of experience leading efforts of similar nature, complexity and size (15+ years desired);
• 5+ years of recent experience with SOAs and the integration of services from third party service developer (7+ years desired);
• 3+ years Cloud experience (5+ years desired);
• 3+ years of DevOps experience
• 5+ years of recent experience with technologies related to Cloud, Big Data, Agile DevOps, SOA/Micro Services ( Services Architectures, Storage Scalability, Federated Database, Distributed Computation, Enterprise Services, Software Development Kits, Data Flow, Data Ingestion (types, interfaces), Data Conversion (formats, catalog), Data Repository (persistence, volume), Data Search (query, federation), Information Analytics (threat, exploits), Cross Domain (security levels, transfer), Cyber Operations (defense, offense), Joint Operations (systems, components), Cloud Services (virtualization, connectivity), Application Store)
• 3+ years Agile development experience (5+ years desired)
• Competency in one or more of the following domains: Command and Control Systems, Agile/DevOps methods and tools, Dev/Ops Team Interactions, Software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP (Desired)
• SAFe® 4.5 Program Consultant - SPC (Desired)
• SAFe Release Train Engineer (Desired)
• Certifications to meet the DOD 8570 IAT certifications (i.e. Security+ or higher level; CISSP desired/preferred).
• Experience/knowledgeable of SOA, Micro Services
• Experience with BDP tools and technologies to include Hadoop and NoSQL databases
• Experience with AWS is highly desired.
• Prior experience or familiarity with our Big Data Platform is a plus.
• Data parsing/transforming techniques to include JSON, XML, and CSV formats.
• Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites. (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
• 5 or more years’ experience with any of the following technologies and standards:
- DCGS (Distributed Common Ground System) Integration Backbone (DIB) Enterprise Suite (DES) for data aggregation and data sharing
- eCore Content Discovery and Retrieval Engine (CDRE) for search infrastructure
- DOD Discovery Metadata Specification (DDMS) for shared community resources
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) for Java EE compliant application hosting
- MongoDB and MySQL as Open Source alternatives for persistent data
- VMware for virtualization of machine resources, operating systems, and applications
- Security Services: Host Based Security System (HBSS), Identity and Access Management (IdAM), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) Information Event Management (SIEM)
• OpenSearch for publishing results in a format suitable for syndication and aggregation
• Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) for communication between interacting SW applications
• Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) for service registry on internet
• Ozone Widget Framework (OWF) organizing web applications and at multiple locations
• Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Redundant Array of Independent Disk (RAID) technology for access to consolidated block-level protected data storage
• Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) Big Data Platform (BDP) and Cyber Situational Awareness Analytic Capabilities (CSAAC)
Some of these positions may be filled by Team Raytheon partners
This position requires a US person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Systems Engineering, Cyber, Technical, Computer Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Jobs, Hardware Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical
JBRaytheon Lead Systems Engineer JP2 ICJBMeta