Location: Tewksbury Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret
Principal Electrical Design - Oscillator Design
The Receiver, Exciter, and Signal Processing (RESP) Department within the Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Electrical Design Directorate (EDD) is seeking engineering professionals to be part of the Analog and RF Engineering teams that design, integrate, test and develop world-class Surveillance Radar programs in our Tewksbury, Massachusetts Location.The RESP Department is the focal point for receiver, exciter, beam steering, and signal processing technology. The department is responsible for the design, development, integration, support to production builds, and lifecycle support of IDS products. Engineers within the department are able to move across focal points and stages of the system development lifecycle.The RESP department is looking for an energetic and innovative Analog/RF Engineer with diverse experience in designing low noise crystal oscillator and frequency controlled products. The candidate will have the opportunity to support the life cycle of current and new products and work across Business Teams (Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Systems). Required Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical disciplines
- Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Security Clearance
- Experience in the design of Low Noise Oscillators and ability solve complex technical issues related to the design and manufacturing of the product
- Experience in circuit assembly using surface mount components
- Experience measuring RF parameters including phase noise
- Required: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in both development and engineering production support
- Ability to lead small teams
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Prior experience supporting Defense Radar Receiver and Exciter Design transition to production
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon. Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?Raytheon: Why I Choose RaytheonRaytheon: Making the World a Safer Place“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (Advanced Degrees preferred)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Electrical Engineering, Engineering, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities Electrical Engineering
JBRaytheon Prinicpal Electrical Engineer: Oscillator Design JP2 ICJBMeta