Location: Fullerton California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Job Description: Raytheon Highway Transportation Management Systems (HTMS) provides the world’s most advanced reliable electronic toll systems. As part of Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we design, manufacture, install, integrate and support toll road operations for customers around the world, including the United States, Canada, Chile and Israel. HTMS is seeking a Sr Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst to join our Finance team in Fullerton, CA. The successful candidate should have a BS in Finance and at least 5 years of related business experience. Specific responsibilities include the oversight and performance/creation of Estimate At Completes (EAC), Estimate To Completes (ETC), proposals, contractual reporting requirements, earned value reporting and variance analysis, forecasting, cash flow analysis and profitability analysis, and preparation of critical reports as required.As this is a Sr Program Cost Schedule & Control position, the candidate will be expected to have advanced knowledge of all program control tactics, percentage of completion accounting, and pricing/proposal support and strategy. The successful candidate should be able to provide financial support, coordinate effectively with the program management team, drive business performance through both tactical and strategic initiatives, formulate an approach, prove-out results, and recommend solutions to management. The candidate is also expected to provide financial forecasting and Financial Planning & Analysis support (FP&A).The position requires regular interaction with internal and external customers and the suitable candidate must be comfortable supporting all levels of the organization. Daily meetings and interaction with all program level staff members will be required so the successful candidate must possess exceptional presentation and professional skills. The candidate must also be capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and must be properly motivated to drive change and to foster an environment to help achieve business results. In addition to the above listed requirements, knowledge of Raytheon- centric processes and procedures related to EVMS, EAC’s, IPDS, BPS, PMX, and general pricing/proposal strategy is a plus. Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Program Control and Pricing/Proposal experience in the Commercial/Government and Defense Industry
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and analytical skills while being able to multitask effectively
- Excellent desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Advance level MS Excel with ability to design complex models
- Must work well in teams and independently
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management both orally and in written form
- Working knowledge of EVMS theory and application
- Working knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Working knowledge of financial forecasting
Required Education(including Major): Bachelors’ degree in Finance or related discipline. MBA/MSF a plus.Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Experience in percentage of completion accounting and GAAP.
- Experience working in a commercial entity within a larger Defense Contractor environment.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience in full scope program support (IMP/IMS, complex baseline integration, MS Project interaction, SAP, APEX, MPM, wInsight, etc.)
- Working knowledge of international program subsidiaries and intercompany accounting
- Advanced Degree (MBA/MSF)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Accounting, Finance, Warfighter Support Services, All Accounting, Finance
JBRaytheon Sr Program Cost Sched & Cont JP2 ICJBMeta