Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret
Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) has an opening for a Risk & Opportunity (R&O) Analyst. The R&O Analyst will support IAMD Programs with many international customers.The R&O Analyst will have R&O responsibilities and work closely with the R&O managers and program managers on all R&O related issues.WLED is a systems engineering organization whose main objective is to influence hardware, software, and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability and economical ownership by the customer and end users.This position will be located in either Andover, MA or Woburn, MA.Specific tasks responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and aligning R&O management effort with all Cross Business Teams (CBT) (e.g., Engineering, Operations, and Supply Chain), Integrated Product Teams (IPT), Finance and Program Management Processes.
- Performing program level analysis on all R&Os flowed up from Cross Product Teams (CPT) and IPTs.
- Identifying, assessing, tracking and coordinating program level R&Os.
- Facilitating R&O related workshops for the program.
- Facilitating and participate in R&O related lessons learned sessions for the program.
- Creating and analyzing program level metrics (e.g., Integrated Defense Systems R&O metrics, burndown plans, exposure charts, tracking sheets, margin analysis, top R&Os, step tracker (handling plan execution).
- Performing informal Risk and Opportunity assessment of Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP).
- Ensuring that IMS adequately reflects R&O mitigation/capture plans.
- Supporting Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis; especially with respect to R&O identification.
- Working with program team to maintain the Estimate at Completion (EAC) with respect to R&O for desktop and comprehensive Estimate at Completion (ETC) reviews. Reviewing and reconciling EAC R&O status with register data.
- Participating in program meetings to identify potential R&Os.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in engineering, operations, production or related discipline
- Experience working in matrix organizations supporting program or cross product teams
- Prior experience in Aerospace and Defense, preferably supporting Department of Defense programs
- Experience in program risk and opportunity identification, planning, status and impact to margin analysis
- Experience working on proposals or related start-up activities related
- Experience with risk management tools, e.g. Risk Register, Active Risk Analyst (ARM)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Certified, Program Management Certification or similar Program Management Institute (PMI) Certification
- MS in Engineering, Math, Science, Technology or related field
- Advanced Six Sigma Certification (e.g., Expert, Principal Specialist, Greenbelt, Blackbelt or Master Blackbelt)
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, applicable technical discipline, or 8 years' of experience applicable to this job description in lieu of a BA/BS (2 years of applicable field experience is equal to 1 year of College).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a workforce of 14,000 employees and 2012 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Program Management, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Hardware Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, All Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Program Management
JBRaytheon Risk and Opportunity (R&O) Analyst JP2 ICJBMeta