Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: SSBI - Current
****This position is contingent on contract award****Raytheon is seeking a Senior Program Manager for the Transformers-Ratchet MA opportunity in Aurora, CO, This opportunity is contingent on the Raytheon team being awarded the Ratchet contract. In this position you will serve as a direct report to the Director levels within the Intel Operations and Maintenance sub-mission area that is within the Global Intelligence Systems mission area. The successful candidate must demonstrate abilities to manage technical program aspects, care for personnel, perform schedule and cost reporting, meet or exceed bookings, sales, profit and cash objectives, and provide regular briefings to the customer and other government entities; including, but not limited to, program management reviews, contract transition, technical meetings, and education outreach programs. This effort will transition the customer's current site based processes and practices to multi-site single enterprise standards. The PM will also be responsible for regular customer interactions, technical evaluation of requirements, management of awarded scope, allocation of resources, and growth of assigned business. In this role, the PM will lead the Raytheon effort for the future capture and proposal effort as this program matures and enters into the post-Discovery period. This position requires travel to the CONUS and OCONUS sites on a periodic basis to ensure employee morale, the quality of the work being done and that requirements of the contract are being met. Ratchet MA is a competitive pursuit that provides Tier 2 Maintenance Services to a Proprietary Customer. Responsibilities include program transition, execution, planning, budgeting, development of risk and opportunity plans and program expansion. The establishment and ongoing review of metrics, tasks, and processes to meet customer requirements for establishing Performance Requirement Standards (PRS) prior to Transition to Operations. Ratchet MA is a Cost Plus Award fee contract which, add significant pressure to technical and cost performance. The Ratchet MA program manager will work closely with the subcontractors and the Customers to develop and maintain trusting relationships. The successful program manager candidate will be required to provide effective and creditable program capabilities and options to the Proprietary Customers Engineer Group and will represent the Ratchet MA program capabilities to Raytheon Corporate, Government, and the IC community customers.Responsibilities of this position include:
- Leading Raytheon personnel and sustaining a professional, technical and administrative support staff adequate to accomplish defined and anticipated contractual tasks,
- Performing supervisory duties for assigned managers, to include training, performance reviews, and development/maintaining job descriptions,
- Ensuring subcontractor performance and assuring compliance with prime contract requirements and pricing schedules,
- Preparing cost performance reports as required by contract deliverables CLINs, and
- Managing Other Direct Costs to be compliant with Raytheon’s Ratchet MA contract Identify and mature new opportunities, manage the new business pipeline.
Required Education (including Major): BS in a scientific or engineering field of study or BS in Business Management with no less than 12 years relevant experience, including sufficient work background to effectively manage a complex global multi-site program. DESIRED SKILLS:
- Must have an active TS SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Minimum 12 years related experience leading a large technology based effort,
- Experience performing the PM related functions for contracts in excess of $10M per year,
- PM Level 4 Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months,
- Must be experienced in ITIL practices,
- Experience with EVMS including preparing critical path analysis, development input for integrated master schedule and technical task for each task,
- Experience fostering and engaging in active participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs),
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with subordinates, customers, and other Raytheon organizations, and
- Experience working with teams in multiple global locations
- Establishment of executable baselines and risk and opportunity management to meet specific financial goals and obligations to the prime, the customer and Raytheon.
- Work with customers and the PMO to develop program strategic plans for the associated customer sites, maintain a strong customer relationship.
- Manage the program, to ensure appropriate assignment of work tasks, responsibilities, and authority level
- Ensure operating policies and procedures are established and followed consistent with Raytheon policies
- Plan and de-conflict resource requirements
- Implement a proactive program risk and opportunity management plan
- Define program staffing requirements and execute plan
- Identify and develop approaches to pursue new opportunities to increase business base
- Represent the program at an executive level to customers and government representatives
- Develop and expand a highly skilled staff and improve our core competencies
- Practice and instill continued use of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI)/ 6 Sigma practices to improve program performance, customer perception, teammate partnerships and business and personnel growth
- Create and maintain a One Team culture across multiple sites.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Active SSBI Security Access and U.S. Citizenship required.
- Prior experience with Raytheon IPDS / Gate processes,
- ACES Estimating, BOE development and Approver Training or experience,
- Experience mentoring, team building, and teaching program protection and system integrity related skills to facilitate knowledge transfer and growth, cross-training and collaboration,
- Experience participating in cross-business, cross-company, and industry teams associated to process and policy determination and development,
- High degree of technical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of related initiatives, programs and proposals,
- Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives, and
- Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All Program Management
JBRaytheon Sr. Program Manager JP2 ICJBMeta