Location: Tewksbury Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon IDS has an immediate opening for a Manager III analyzing competitive intelligence and position to win. This position, which is located in Tewksbury, MA, synthesizes intelligence from primary and secondary sources to recommend Raytheon’s most strategic positioning on US and international pursuits. This position regularly presents findings and recommendations to executive level audiences. This position works closely and yet independently with a cross-functional team to facilitate the transition from the Position To Win (PTW) to a more holistic internal bid strategy, including preparing a resourced action plan to close any gaps. The successful candidate will have a record of success in building support, motivating others, promoting teamwork, fostering open communication, establishing trust, and showing adaptability.
- Conducts comprehensive customer assessments for assigned pursuits, including assessment of customer’s cultural norms, acquisition processes, budget, issues, hot buttons, care abouts, key performance requirements, selection criteria, environmental factors, etc., to support development of successful win strategies, discriminators and counters to competitor discriminators.
- Uses CI processes, tools and internal and external resources to understand and assess the solutions and competitive positions of likely competitors.
- Collaborates with the capture team subject matter experts and internal and external resources to ascertain competitor influences, likely approaches, strategies, business imperatives, etc., that support the development of the PTW analysis.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university or college
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with driving customer-oriented solutions, pricing, operations research, or cost estimating
- Must be able to develop effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to perform complex analysis from disparate data sources
- Perform as part of a strong team known for being change agents within the organization, including synthesizing intel using big data analytics and giving constructive feedback to peers in a group environment regarding assumptions and analyses
- Current Secret security clearance
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Formal capture manager training and accreditation
- Possess an in-depth understanding of position to win, from either commercial or defense perspectives
- Honest, forthright and trustworthy and demands same from associates including external partners
- Understand current technology, engineering disciplines, rapid development of high level architectures, and architecture costing
- Maintain a perspective on world events, the defense industry, customer demand trends, and competitors’ strategies
- Familiarity with alternative contracting vehicles, like OTA and IDIQ
- Practical experience and a foundational understanding of statistical methods for predicting competitor/customer behavior such as Regression Analysis, Monte Carlo Simulation, Machine Learning, Linear Programming
- Enhanced Data Visualization skills. The ability to take charting beyond merely what Excel offers. Experience in Quid, Palantir, Vorteks, or other analytics platform
- Active Top Secret or TS/SCI
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Business Development, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities Business Development
JBRaytheon Manager, Competitive Analytics and Pricing Strategy JP2 ICJBMeta