Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Foundation Application Services (FAS) within Global Business Services (GBS) IT has an immediate opening for an Application Technologist I. This application technologist will be responsible for building Fiori UI5 web applications that are designed utilizing user experience and user centered analysis/design methodology. The application technologist will also work with SAP R/3 developers to ensure tight integration between the front end web application (user interface) and backend business logic.
- Understanding of software development and test methodologies and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Some familiarity or experience using Git
- Proven success in working on teams
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships with partners, customers and end users
Required Education (including Major):
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Relevant internship, co-op or project experience
- Experience using debug tools available in Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome browsers
- Applied experience building web applications that interact with a backend database
- Hands on experience building responsive web applications in a professional environment
- Experience using other scripting languages such as Python, AJAX, Ruby, PHP
- Familiarity with SAP software
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to architect technical solutions that resolve complex business problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver complex technical solutions under tight deadlines
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related discipline by December of 2018 or have obtained a degree within 18 months of start date. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com
and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon
Engineering Technology, College, Information Technology, Technical, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, All Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Engineering Technology, Software Engineering, Technical
JBRaytheon University Programs: Applications Technologist I JP2 ICJBMeta