Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) Business area is currently seeking a Director - Program Management to lead the Wildcat Program. Raytheon is seeking an individual who understands commercial remote sensing (space and ground station) requirements and has demonstrated the successful leadership of a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Direct Commercial Sale (DCS) space program. The program supplies a turnkey sovereign Electro Optical Remote Sensing (EORS) satellite system (space & ground) for defense missions like border monitoring and security and civilian missions like disaster management and recovery. The program’s deliverables include a high-resolution EORS satellite; launch and launch support services; mission management and command and control; image processing; space/ground communications; and training.The Director - Program Management makes sure that RTN meets all program objectives and serves as the primary interface between our international customer and our U.S. based program office.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set program budgets, schedule, and execution plan across various functional and integrated product teams (including subcontractors)
- Leverage multifunctional team(s) and subcontractors to execute program scope and accelerate milestone deliverables
- Establish and maintain program milestones and integrated master plan
- Develop and monitor adherence to program management baseline, resource loaded integrated master schedule and staffing plan
- Track/evaluate technical and programmatic performance in accordance with contractual obligations and Raytheon processes and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver effective cost management of program activities to ensure financial objectives are achieved
- Ensure timely action and decisions to resolve development and delivery issues
- Work collaboratively across Raytheon, foster team building, and demonstrate interpersonal skills to get the most out of multi-discipline teams
- Ability and willingness to travel to required international and domestic destinations in order to maintain close program oversight and manage execution
- Raytheon Program Management level 3 certification or PMI PgMP equivalent and commensurate experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EACs).
- 15 years of experience in space vehicle / ground system development and integration or related industry experience
- Demonstrated experience executing and meeting development program timelines and deliverable milestones to achieve contract commitments.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers and Raytheon personnel at all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Raytheon program management level 2 certification or PMI PgMP equivalent or ability to achieve within 6 months
- 15-25 years of experience in space vehicle / ground system development and integration or related industry experience
- 10-25 years of experience in managing large, fixed-price programs that include firm fixed price subcontractors who must deliver significant system content
- Demonstrated expertise in a multi-national, multi-cultural setting
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist Qualification or equivalent industry certification (e.g., Green Belt)
- Capture and business development experience, including program start up experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain secret level security clearance, with eligibility for Top Secret
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related technical discipline
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Master’s degree highly desirable.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All Program Management
JBRaytheon Director - Wildcat Program Manager JP2 ICJBMeta