Location: Marlborough Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Job Description:The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) proactively seeks and applies innovative, customer-focused solutions for Whole Life Engineering from design concept thru system disposal for new and legacy, domestic and international programs. WLED is a multi-disciplined customer focused team, flexibly structured to provide best value life cycle management, system support and innovative market solutions.WLED has an immediate need for a Senior Engineering Business Planner. In this role, the Business Planner will support WLED and their respective Departments and be responsible for the coordination, planning, and management of a wide array of Directorate processes, initiatives, and business activities.Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Engineering Labor Forecast (ELF) and Operational Workforce Planning (OWP) activities for the Directorate.
- Supporting the Directorate with preparation of business data/slides in support of the WLED Monthly Operations Review meeting.
- Assist and support the WLED Business Manager as required
- Coordinate and assist the WLED Departments with onboarding of new employees, interactions with local facilities organization, and supporting office/equipment asset ordering/planning.
- Support the Directorate with EPIC (Engineering Project Information Collection) and C5 (Compilation of Common Cost Collection Codes) projects/activities
- Support the Directorate with special projects
- 4+ years of experience related to this job description
- APEX & Business Warehouse knowledge and skill or related tools
Required Education (including Major):
- Six Sigma / Earned Value Certification
- Demonstrated Financial and Business Knowledge
- Strong computer skills with experience with most all Microsoft Office Products
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationship with all levels of the organization
- Experience with the ELF and OWP tools
- Experience organizing presentations and Tracking Books
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or any major related to this job description. 8+ years of professional experience related to this job description may be considered in lieu of a BA/BS
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Engineering Technology, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities, Computer Science, Configuration Management, Logistics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Configuration Management, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Reliability Engineer, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering
JBRaytheon Sr Engineering Business Planner JP2 ICJBMeta