|IIS’ Mission Support and Modernization’s Finance Team is seeking an experienced Sr. Finance Program Cost & Schedule Analyst to join our Platform Systems (PS) finance organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overall financial and business management support of several dynamic, strategic, and high visibility programs within the company. This role requires independent work effort under the direction of finance management.|
This position will be an integrated part of a dynamic program environment, performing Earned Value Management (EVM) and financial analysis functions. This will involve the generation of both internal and external financial reporting requirements, monitoring and analysis of cost data, and in-depth financial planning.
With EVMS being a critical component of this position, the candidate selected will be responsible for implementing/reporting/maintaining MPM EVMS data. The candidate must possess an understanding of EVMS, the associated analysis metrics of SPI, CPI, TCPI and IEAC, budget trace to contract documentation reconciliation, and the ability to determine trends from historical performance. Additionally, BCR generation and accompanying SWA maintenance is a requirement of this position as well as the facilitation of quality variance analysis that includes cause, impact and corrective action substantiation.
Specific areas of responsibility also include but are not limited to the following:
· Preparation and presentation of program financial deliverables
· Forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit and cash using Rplan forecasting tool
· Preparation and presentation of internal reporting requirements
· Generation of Estimate At Completion (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, and risks and opportunities
· Utilization of business software such as SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, Microframe Project Manager (MPM), and Program Management Excellence (PMX) to manage program operations.
· Creative problem solving, both from a strategic and tactical perspective
· Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
· Strong customer focus
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor 's degree and 4+ years of Program Controls/Finance Analyst experience
· MUST have advanced understanding of Earned Value Management system, concepts and application
· Proficient in MS Office Applications (specifically MS Excel)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple levels of leadership
· Excellent analytical skills including well-rounded understanding of estimating, financial analyzing and financial planning
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· Previous experience using SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse and Program Management Excellence (PMX) preferred
· Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.