Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This position is for software development in the AMR & SKR software section in McKinney, Texas. This position will entail real-time embedded software engineering developing in C/C++. Additional responsibilities will include workstation development in Java/C/C++. Position will require work in a collaborative agile development environment and will be expected to communicate status in daily standups. Experience developing in Java and with the VxWorks RTOS is required. Candidates should have experience operating in an agile development environment and experience acting as an agile scrum master is desired.
**This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons*****U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- 6+ years of experience developing embedded real-time software utilizing C or C++.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, Physics or related field
- Experience in Java, WindRiver VxWorks.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain an Interim Secret Security clearance in 1st year.
- Experience with Radar software development.
- Experience with Unix operating system.
- Experience with Klocwork static code analysis tools.
- Experience as an Agile Scrum Masters.
This position has been
approved for Relocation Assistance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Software Engineering, All, Engineering Software Engineering
JBRaytheon Embedded Software Developer II – Radar Systems JP2 ICJBMeta