Location: Las Cruces New Mexico
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Raytheon is seeking an individual toprovide System Administration support to the Research environments that NGA has in Las Cruces, NM. This opportunity is contingent on the Raytheon team being awarded the NGA RL (Research Laboratory) contract. In this position you will serve as a direct report to the Director of Enterprise within the Intel Operations and Maintenance sub-mission area that is within the Global Intelligence Systems mission area. This position may require travel to the CONUS and OCONUS sites on a periodic basis to ensure employee morale, the quality of the work being done, and that requirements of the contract are being met.The NGA RL contract is a 5 year competitive pursuit that provides research and development environments directly supporting NGA’s Research missions. The NGA RL operate in a complex multi-security classification level, multi-platform, multi-domain and multi-location environment. The RLs are cutting edge, containing both physical and virtual lab environments, and supporting Research Focus Areas and Support Teams. Each RL, located at five geographically distributed network sites, provides these groups with desktop and server side IT resources (hardware, software, cloud) along with physical space for hands on work and collaboration. Their physical spaces are designed with the necessary flexibility to support experimentation, technology demonstration and evaluation, and customer exercises.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operations System (OS) installations, and other local area systems administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- Can analyze and resolve complex problems associated with IT systems, applications and software integration.
- Requires an active TS/SCI
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with Design, Development, Integration and Test of complex Communication systems
- Experience developing high speed processing hardware or complex control software
- Experience developing training courses and training others
- Understanding of telecommunications systems concepts and signal processing fundamentals.
- Experience generating of test scripts to automate integration
- Experience in scoping
- Experience formalizing, developing and writing requirements, plans, and procedures based on customer discussions, briefings, interactions, and statements of work.
- Experience developing system level designs, high level control and data interfaces
- Experience with bid and proposal activities related to system development
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Associate's Degree from accredited Institution in area of applicable position and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in addition to Education level
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Information Technology, All, Warfighter Support Services Computer/Management Information Systems
JBRaytheon Sr Info Sys Technologist II JP2 ICJBMeta