Location: Marlborough Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
The Protected Communication Systems (PCS) Program Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of program execution (cost, schedule, technical performance and customer satisfaction) through the applicable program phase (capture, development, production and lifecycle support). The PM must have the ability to establish and sustain business relationships, respond to customer needs in a timely manner, address complex technical requirements, and lead a large and diverse staff to achieve business objectives.
The PCS PM will have full accountability and for leading and managing their program. They will establish an executable program baseline, earned value (EV) plan, and risks and opportunities to achieve specific financial goals and obligations (including full P&L responsibility). The PCS Program Manager will lead a multi-disciplined team, functional organizations, major subcontractors and strategic suppliers, providing clear direction aligned with Corporate, Mission Area, and PL goals. They must deliver on contractual and financial commitments, champion Raytheon’s standards of conduct, and promote a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business. The PM serves as the primary customer interface to ensure program execution is aligned with customer expectations.Basic Qualifications:
- 8+ years of professional related work experience
- Demonstrated experience building and leading multi-disciplined, cross-functional, matrix’d team including members from Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and Mission Assurance
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to customers and senior leadership; ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of management and customers
- Thorough understanding and implementation of program leadership best practices and processes to include capture management, engineering development, production operations and mission support activities
- Strong working knowledge of business and project management tools and processes such as IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasting and EACs
- PM Certification Level 4 (Or equivalent external certification)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to obtain Level 3 Certification within one year of being in role
- Ability to develop customer and program enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations; such as Contracts, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Mission Assurance and other support functions
: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or BusinessDesired Education:
Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business 118292
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Program Management, All Program Management
JBRaytheon Manager II - PCS Program Manager JP2 ICJBMeta