Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Candidate will serve as a Cost Account Manager (CAM) for the GPS Navigation Systems (GNS) area in the Secure Sensor Solution (SSS) Business Area. The candidate will also be responsible for all financial aspects of the Software portion of the program, including Agile earned value management, cost account variance narratives, quarterly Estimate at Complete reports, monthly Inception to Date reports, as well as briefing this material to Program Management and Line Management. The products he/she will be expected to support include Command and Control Software and Special Test Equipment software. Will coordinate Risk and Opportunity management activities and mitigation/capture thereof. Assist SW IPTL with providing oversight to Flight software and STE software development teams. The candidate is expected to work with program management, cross functional managers, and senior engineers to ensure the success of the program. Candidate will also work closely with configuration management and software quality engineers.**U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.**Required Skills:
- 8+ years of related Software lead experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in C/C++/ADA.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle: architecture, design, implementation, testing, and system integration.
- Experience with EVMS (Earned Value Management System), Estimates at Complete (EACs), Latest Revised Estimates (LREs), Variance Analyses, Bases of Estimates (BOEs).
- Have experience working with IMSs (Integrated Master Schedules).
- Ability to cross-coordinate with other engineering disciplines to meet a common goal.
- Experience presenting to Program Management and Line Management.
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- US Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems.
- 8+ years of related Software lead experience for defense programs.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Experience with Software Architecture development.
- Experience with developing and integrating software.
- Experience with Lean and Agile Scrum development processes.
- Experience in leading technical teams and mentoring.
- Ability to understand radar modes and/or GPS Receiver how they fit together with operational tactics.
- Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) management experience.
- Technical leadership experience with engineering and other functional disciplines.
- Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools.
This position has been
approved for Relocation Assistance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Integration and Test Engineering, Test Engineering, All, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Integration & Test Engineering, Software Engineering, Test Engineering
JBRaytheon Software Engineer Lead JP2 ICJBMeta