Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Raytheon IDS Operations organization offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing high tech team? Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems is looking for a Senior Manager within the Operations Transition to Build organization in Andover, Massachusetts.
TTB leverages Raytheon’s world-class design and manufacturing capabilities to drive optimal producibility decisions throughout all stages of the product development life cycle. TTB engagement begins before product development with supplier manufacturing readiness assessments and influencing Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and extends through proof-of-design (POD), proof-of-manufacturing (POM), system integration, qualification, final systems integration, acceptance test, sell-off, and delivery. The TTB presence through the lifecycle provides horizontal integration across all functions, easing transitions, and integrating lessons learned and best practices from other programs and Raytheon businesses to drive affordability while maximizing performance.
In this capacity, you will:
- Mature and Maintain Capabilities roadmaps in support of IDS Product and Technologies
- Support Make/Buy/Where decisions across Raytheon’s core capabilities
- IDS Presidio ITAS Execution Lead responsible for the technical direction and financial responsibility assuring capability development and deployment for future products and technologies
- Lead the Manufacturing Readiness Assessment (MRA) Deployments
- Development of gap closure approaches between current and desired manufacturing readiness levels (MRLs)
- Support Operations throughout the IPDS process
- Interface with strategic suppliers and align capabilities with IDS and Enterprise product technology roadmaps
- Interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines and interactions with senior leadership and subject matter experts (SMEs) on new program pursuits
- Participate in developing and establishing business unit, business, company, or corporate-wide policies related to manufacturing technology and associated decision processes
- Engagement in current and future product technologies in collaboration with the Advanced Technology organization.
- Minimum 10 years of Fabrication, Assembly in a Management or Engineering Leadership role
- Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- MS in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Active Secret security clearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of IPDS
- Experience with captures and proposals
- Experience with IRADs/CRADs
- Technical depth and breadth with IAMD, MSS, and SCS programs
- Experience with capability assessment and analysis; e.g., capability roadmaps
- Strong MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word Skills
- Experience driving Continuous Improvement and Lean Initiatives
- Experience with project management tools including Earned-Value Management Systems
- Experience with new technology and innovation (e.g., technical symposiums)
- Experience with System Design, Integration, IV&V and Test
- Operations research or system optimization-related background
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or related.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, All, Integrated Defense Systems Massachusetts Opportunities, Engineering Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering
JBRaytheon Capabilities Lead - Transition to Build JP2 ICJBMeta