Are you looking for an engineering career that is challenging and satisfying? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, including a large presence in Dulles, VA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
The Raytheon IIS Hardware and Infrastructure (HW&I) Engineering team has an immediate opening for an Compute Services Engineer. The qualified candidate will be skilled in design and implementation of compute services, including but not limited to virtualization and operating system layers. Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance is required for this position.
Note: Candidates with a current US Government Secret security clearance or higher are eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
• Experience deploying and supporting Windows servers, including configuration of Active Directory and GPOs, DNS, PKI certificates, and WSUS patching in a disconnected environment
• Proficient in the use of VMware products (vCenter/ESXi) to create and deploy virtual machine images
• Experience designing and configuring Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solutions, including the use of hardware and software token authentication products such as those from RSA and Duo
• Knowledgeable in the design and implementation of system backup services
• Proficient in developing system images and the use of imaging tools such as Ghost to build systems from them
• Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret clearance
• Knowledge of US Government Information Assurance policies and guides
• Experience configuring Windows CIFS/NFS storage pools
• An existing US Government Secret clearance
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience or 14 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.