Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis of foreign basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of cyber technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
· Conducts All-Source research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive cyber technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
· Identifies technical and performance characteristics of foreign cyber capabilities as well as offensive/defensive cyber operations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
· Conducts analysis of R&D process associated with target cyber systems and capabilities.
· Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Community Directives.
· Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
· Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations within Marine Corps throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
Minimum Requirements / Required experience
Successful candidates must meet the below basic qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree - BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or similar discipline preferred
• TS/SCI clearance
• 3 years experience performing S&TI or equivalent analysis within the IC
• Strong operational/technical understanding of foreign cyber capabilities and TTPs.
• Possess a working knowledge of S&TI within DoD to include S&TI production centers and responsibilities.
Desired Requirements / Additional Qualifications:
• Strong critical thinking/creative thinking skills with the ability to conduct independent research and analysis of open source and classified data sources, to include academic and gray literature