Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis of foreign basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
• Conducts All-Source research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
• Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) ISR systems.
• Conducts analysis of R&D processes and organizations associated with target ISR/C4ISR systems
• Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Community Directives.
• Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
• Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations within Marine Corps throughout the S&TI Enterprise.
Minimum Requirements / Required experience
Successful candidates must meet the below basic qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, BS preferred
• TS/SCI clearance
• 3 years’ experience performing S&TI or equivalent All-Source analysis within the IC
• Strong operational/technical understanding of ISR technologies and architecture
• Possess a working knowledge of S&TI within DoD to include S&TI production centers and responsibilities.
Desired Requirements / Additional Qualifications
• Strong critical thinking/creative thinking skills with the ability to conduct independent research and analysis of classified and open source data, to include academic and gray literature