Leidos has a career opening for a Jr. System/Network Administrator in Laurel, MD.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required; however, 5 years of SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Contractor shall currently possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MTA-IT, MCSA-DT, MCSA-DT, MCITP-Client, A +, Network +, Storage +, or Security +.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
**External referral eligible**