Columbia MD US
Security Clearance: None
The Intel Group of Leidos is seeking an Associate Subcontracts Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Under supervision, the Associate Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, maintaining auditable files, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities. Subcontracts will primarily be in support of federal programs as well as some commercial and state/local programs.
• Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Maintain auditable files
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
• Bachelor's degree and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be US Citizen, and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
• Basic knowledge of word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools
• Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
JBLeidos Associate Subcontracts Administrator JP2 ICJBMeta