Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This is a long-term temporary position within Raytheon of undetermined lengthSummary: This is a Senior Sourcing Recruiter role responsible for working on strategic diversity initiatives. This individual is an energetic, motivated, mature, accomplished recruiter or researcher with an external sourcing focus. This pivotal role will be responsible to execute and implement business-aligned diversity recruiting strategies that will yield measurable results. In addition, this role will partner with key external organizations to advance recruitment opportunities and the brand and reputation of Raytheon. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in diversity or niche recruiting / sourcing, specifically the creation and implementation of strategies to source and recruit from diverse communities.Responsibilities
- Execute a sourcing strategy that builds diverse candidate pipelines across our engineering, functional and all leadership levels.
- Engage in diversity partnerships and activities with external organizations through creative methodologies that result in brand awareness regarding opportunities and careers at Raytheon. Identify external organizations, events and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for both our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline for targeted roles. Review resumes and credentials of diverse candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Leverage social platforms and online recruiting resources to support the creation of talent pipelines.
- Support national diversity partnerships and activities through creative methodologies that result in brand awareness, talent generation and sustainable talent pipelines.
- Design, experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidate slates to our open jobs across the globe.
- Act as a subject matter expert with market leaders, hiring managers and internal partners concerning methods to source and recruit diverse candidates.
- Extensive recruiting or strategic sourcing experience with a focus on creative external outreach efforts and candidate/client management.
- Ability to successfully partner with HRBPs, Hiring Managers and Recruiters throughout the recruitment / sourcing process
- Strong organizational skills and able to accurately report metrics
- Ability to build long term relationships and influence passive candidates
- Bachelor's degree or related commensurate experience
- 5+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience with deliverable results.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization."Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- 2+ years of experience driving diversity or niche recruiting/sourcing initiatives.
- Experience designing creative external sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Expert ability in a wide range of existing and emerging sourcing areas including but not limited to: inbound lead generation, recruitment marketing, market mapping and global attraction strategies.
- Strong personal computer skills using Microsoft Office, Internet software, and human resources information system (HRIS) and applicant tracking system (ATS) applications.
Thomas A. Kennedy, Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Human Resources, All, Warfighter Support Services Human Resources
JBRaytheon Diversity Recruiting Champion JP2