WASHINGTON DC US
Security Clearance: None
The NISC III program is recruiting for a Project Manager to support the Federal Aviation Administration.
In this role, you will perform day to day project management and perform horizontal integration planning with other functional areas and ensure solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of major Human Resources initiatives.
Typical Duties Include:
- Provide external, objective advice and access to specialized management expertise that leverage industry and government best practices, and recommend solutions that are strategic, objective, swift and supportive of FAA initiatives.
- Review current approaches, methodologies, and processes within the FAA, identify organizational challenges, and provide recommendations to develop efficiencies.
- Develop and update a project plan with implementation milestones that includes risks and mitigation strategies.
- Provide project management support that assists with outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, milestones, and promotes FAA expectations regarding progress.
- Manage completion of all project work products and deliverables on this task order in accordance with FAA standards for product and service quality, including FAA Quality Assurance policy described in section 3.10.4 of the Acquisition Management System.
- Provide technical writing support by studying reports, charts, policy, web pages, and program documents to further understand the goals of the project and create agency and user documentation, including instruction manuals and guides.
- Submit documents to FAA managers and stakeholders for feedback, maintaining version control, proofreading, and releasing documents following final approval.
- Translate complex project related goals into clear writing, while ensuring technical verbiage may be understood by laypersons.
- Draft reports, memos, presentations, tables and spreadsheets to capture project activities, milestones, announcements and related data.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting HR initiatives and working with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of Human Resources polices and practices.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Knowledge of Federal Government Human Resources policies, practices and procedures
JBLeidos Project Manager (Human Resource initiatives expertise) JP2 ICJBMeta