Reston VA US
Security Clearance: None
Leidos has a career opening for a Lead Subcontracts Administrator located in Reston, VA.
Leidos is looking for a subcontracts professional to serve as a Lead Subcontracts Administrator to support the Corporate Contracts & Subcontracts Organization. The successful candidate will use his or her experience creating and administering files which are compliant with the various regulations (e.g., US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices) and contract requirements that govern Leidos' business. This role is directly influential in maintaining Leidos' Policies and Procedures and its Government Approved Purchasing System.
The successful candidate will gain an enterprise view of the Contracts & Subcontracts function at Leidos; will be exposed to a broad range of contracts and contract types; and will participate in directly influencing process improvement, efficiencies, and enterprise systems and tools. The position will be required to support various enterprise projects and initiatives which will require working with other Leidos functions and business groups.
• Support government (e.g., DCMA, DCAA, etc.) inquiries related to Procurement documentation and/or processes including assisting in the preparation for Government-conducted Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) and, as directed, taking appropriate steps to ensure that the company maintains an "approved" Purchasing System rating.
• Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement process.
• Assist in administering Leidos' Procurement Self-Assessment program including monitoring compliance trends; including supporting the preparation and maintenance of procurement training.
• Help ensure that Procurement operates ethically and in strict compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
• Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of procurement compliance policies, procedures.
• Interface with Procurement management and staff along with other functional representatives.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Typically requires a BA degree (preferably in Business Administration or a related field) and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with -2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience including in the US Federal contracting environment. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)/ and other agency FAR supplements.
• Experience creating and administering subcontracts and file documentation in a CPSR-compliant purchasing system.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Possess effective speaking and writing communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience reviewing files in compliance with the DCMA CPSR requirements.
• Deltek/CostPoint experience is a plus.
• Ability to comfortably speak in public.
JBLeidos Lead Subcontracts Administrator JP2 ICJBMeta