Morgantown WV US
Security Clearance: None
Leidos has an immediate opening for a Site Integration Lead. This position will be based out of our offices in either Morgantown, WV or Columbia, MD. Telework options may also be available.
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and
Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to
effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers
- including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care
providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
- Duties include leadership of the customer integration team as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to careC2 product-wide procedural/policy changes.
- Work directly with 3rd parties to develop APIs that allows careC2 platform to consume und user data
- Participate in deployment of new functions and features into customer workflows
- Act as subject matter expert for careC2 product integration with customer interfaces
- Lead and manage works of other technical staff that has significant impact on product/project results and outputs.
- Recommends and develops new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations.
- Communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the product/project.
- Daily interaction with Product Development team to participate in Agile processes to increase collaboration on integration tasks and understand customer needs/issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 8-12 years of experience
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 6-10 years of experience
- Agile development methodologies (Scaled Agile (SAFe) Preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation Experience with Amazon Cloud Computing Services
- Experience with SaaS delivery modelSolid experience with Java/C++ and object oriented programming as well as a solid understanding of software development process fundamentals.
- A strong, self-motivated desire to guide the Product Development with new programming languages, tools, frameworks, and techniques.6+ years hands-on experience
- developing software
- Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices.
- Experience with cloud computing environments
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
JBLeidos Site Integration Lead careC2) JP2 ICJBMeta