Data Scientist with TS/SCI Required
The Data Scientist position is a client-facing (C-Level) role requiring both technical and business analytics knowledge and skills.
- Working with client stakeholders to identify business problems of significant value.
- Translating business problems into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions.
- Working closely with customer and company leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for a project.
- Ensuring successful deployment of client’s analytics solutions and leveraging pre-existing analytics industry knowledge and technical integration and development skills to ensure project success.
- Supporting clients who seek to develop their descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics capabilities.
- Disseminating broad knowledge of analytics tools, applications and techniques.
- 4+ years’ experience in business and technology consulting services with a strong track record of progressive experience and responsibility. Military and Intelligence Community (IC) analytical experience is a plus.
- Experience in the analytics space, preferably at the program implementation level.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, database design, data mining techniques, data search indexing, business intelligence, big data ecosystem, microservice design/orchestration, and web services.
- Broad Knowledge of analytics vendors, platforms, and marketplace, especially SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, Celect, DataRobot, Netica.
- Understand the difference between basic and advanced analytics techniques and when each should be used.
- Strong consulting service skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Location of Position: Northern Virginia (Springfield, Chantilly, Mclean)
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): CONUS
- If travel is required, how much? <25%
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- 8570 Requirements: Preferred