SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Seeking a SR. JAVA Developers to join our client's team! We have opportunities with multiple clients in the DMV Area.
- US Citizenship and an active SECRET security clearance. NO H1B.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Java development. Preferred frameworks and technologies include JavaServer Pages, JavaServer Faces, Java Servlets, Java Portlets, JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flows.
- Front-end web development, including debugging using front-end development tools such as Mozilla’s Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.
- Oracle WebLogic administration, deployment of web apps, troubleshooting issues.
- Apache Tomcat administration, deployment of web apps, troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of other Oracle products, OEID, OBIEE, OAM, OID and Oracle Web Tier (OHS).
- SSL, TLS and other common encryption protocols, particularly with their applications to SSO and PKI.
- Certificate chains, CRLs, and other PKI specific knowledge.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field, desired
Location of Position: DMV Areas
Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): Local
If travel is required, how much? 5%
Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift