Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,500 employees from 70 nations.
WACKER SILICONES is one of the world's leading silicone manufacturers with silicone-based system solutions with more than 3,000 different products - silicone fluids, rubbers and resins, silanes and pyrogenic silica. At our Adrian, MI site, we are currently looking for a Marketing & Contract Analyst.
The Marketing Analyst will provide support for the marketing and sales managers with operational and strategic activities such as product pricing, customer quotations, contract management, internal business process improvements, customer support, change management, market database and competitive intelligence and other business team needs as assigned.
• Administers pricing management in concert with the Marketing Managers, including profitability, sales and customer analysis. Prepares and sends price quotations. Manages and maintains quote log and files.
• Implements and champions the contracting strategy to review and recommend changes on all standard contracts for the SE business team, in coordination with Legal Department, including (i) maintaining and updating sales contract log & database, (ii) serving as commercial expert on all sales contracts. Monitoring of business conditions (i.e. Change management) as it pertains to customer agreements.
• Owns, executes, and maintains the department pricing tool and market database used for market information and business team sales planning.
• Performs market research and lead generation in designated market segments.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in business or a related field. Industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are a must.
• Candidate must be able to use SAP and Business Objects.
• Skills required include: organizational efficiency, time management, customer service, and the ability to work in a team and as an individual.
• Strong analytical skills and detail orientation are needed for success in this position.
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals – also as an employer.We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. Thatis why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers