U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
These positions support the Department of Homeland Security.
- BS/BA degree at a minimum; degrees in international affairs, national security, and history are a plus
- 2+ years’ experience providing open source research and collection support
- Strong Mandarin, Korean, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish, French, and Russian or language reading and listening skills, equivalent to a Level Three or higher on the Interagency Language Roundtable scale in reading and listening comprehension
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with the IC and/or DHS is highly desired