Job Description:The Test Systems Solutions Center (TSSC) applies a systems approach to provide total test solutions that ensure the quality of Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSC uses common platforms and processes to design/develop production, depot and engineering test stations. Opportunities include:
The Test Systems Solutions Center (TSSC) NTx section is responsible for the design and development of test equipment hardware and software to support a wide range of products and customers. The NTx team, part of Raytheon Missile Systems, is a small yet highly agile team who consistently provides quality, on-time solutions supporting both program-centric external customers and internal customers seeking economical solutions for Raytheon funded efforts. TSSC is looking for Test Engineer II/ Sr Test Engineer I.The TSSC NTx is currently seeking an experienced Test Engineer II/ Sr Test Engineer I to join our team. Responsibilities include: perform architectural and detailed electrical design of test positions, test adapters, system interface circuit cards, cable design and integration of test positions and post-delivery support. Candidate will be expected to follow established procedures and instructions (IPDS and the TSSC One-page Process) while working closely with program / functional supervision to ensure the overall design objectives are met. Candidate must be able to support cradle to grave efforts including proposal generation, conceptual modeling, detailed design and integration activities.Required Skills:U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Domestic and international travel
- Innovative rapid prototyping
- Supporting live-fire testing of our products
- Designing, developing or using commercial software for simulation and test equipment environments
- Designing, developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectively test systems.
- Minimum of 2 years test engineering experience, including circuit design, analysis, test and production support, test hardware and software knowledge
- Experience with schematic capture, circuit simulation and analysis tools
- Experience using Test Equipment like Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc
- Ability to work efficiently to provide solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Familiarity with National Instruments product lines, both hardware and software development
- Familiar with analog, digital, and/or RF signal test and analysis
- Experience with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
Required Education (including Major):
- Ability to translate requirements into cost effective and creative solutions
- Work in collaborative environment
- Must be able to support multiple, ongoing efforts
- Self-motivated - willing to engage customers, partners and suppliers to achieve results
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Sense of process discipline, order and attention to detail
- Work with limited supervision and meet commitments for assigned schedule, financial and technical goals.
- Experience with Electro-optic systems
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at www.raytheon.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.Check us out on YouTube:Small Diameter Bomb II employed from a Joint Strike FighterRaytheon Top Ten for Organizations for Multicultural Business OpportunitiesGlobal Presence Raytheon's Global PartnershipsAdditional information about RMS and Tucson, AZ
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (or related engineering discipline).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Security Clearance: Secret
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Test Engineering, Engineering, All