This occupation requires the diagnosing, repairing, disassembly, rebuilding, assembling, of numerically controlled machine tools, conventional machine tools, robotic machines, special machine tools, accessories and assembly equipment, production machine tools, plant and office machinery, fabricates completely all parts required in maintenance and repair of production machine tools and plant machineryRequired Skills:
- Four (4) years experience in the diagnosis and repair, assembly and disassembly of numerically controlled machine tools, production machine tools and plant machinery.
- Must be experienced in setting up and operating all precision machines to exacting tolerances, using precision measuring instruments.
- Must be experienced in fabricating all parts for the maintenance and repair of numerically controlled machine tools, production machine tools and plant machinery
- Must have knowledge of machine scraping, flaking and fitting.
- Must have experience with numerical controls, air logic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to work from detailed blueprints, Electro‑mechanical, Electro‑hydraulic, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems schematics, manufacturer's sketches, measurements taken directly from machines, verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must pass qualifying test/ tests.
- High School or Equivalent
Starting Rate $$27.96
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Security Clearance: Secret
Manufacturing, Production and Maintenance, All