This is a temporary position of undetermined length.Duties may include receiving, shipping, and inventory/warehouse operations in a fast pace environment. Responsible for performing warehouse activities to include stocking, parts pulls and inventory tasks to maintain accurate inventory data. May load, operate and unload company vehicles to transport equipment across campus. Assist with the processing of daily incoming, outgoing and interoffice company mail. Performs manual and clerical duties that require use of computers in the receipt, inventory or preparation of materials/equipment for shipment. Working from various status reports, will check and verify data and post information to system. Analyzes and reconciles data. Identifies actual or potential problems and assists in developing solutions. Determines and communicates impacts of inaccurate data to affected individuals, initiates and takes corrective action. Attention to detail and checks for work correctness. Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Candidate must have 2-4 years Logistics experience
- Sound knowledge of logistic work flow from Receipt to Shipment
- Warehouse experience of stocking, parts pull and inventory tasks
- Lifting or moving of 5-25 lbs. continuously, 25-50 lbs. frequently is required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in desk-top computer systems including MS Office applications
- Team player comfortable operating in a high energy and often deadline driven environment
- Efficient and courteous communications fostering a diverse and inclusive environment
- "Can-do" and cooperative attitude
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to deal with shifting priorities and changes
- Consistent follow-up on job commitments. Resolves conflicts and problems quickly and effectively
- Self-starter who is self-motivated
- Maintain consistent high quality with rapid execution
- Thorough knowledge for the safe operation of a range of company vehicles and powered industrial equipment with current fork-lift certification
- Ability to operate a range of company vehicles and material handling equipment, forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.
- Must have valid driver’s license in good standing
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain security clearance
High School Diploma or GED
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret
Relocation Eligible: No
Supply Chain, All, Warfighter Support Services, Contracts and Supply Chain