Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for Manager III, RPA Operations. This role will be accountable for a broad range of responsibilities related to the health and operations of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) BOTS. The key responsibilities for this position will be to provide leadership, mentoring, and oversight of the operations team and be the primary liaison between RPA customers and the RPA Center of Excellence (COE) leadership.
Responsible for developing and implementing a proactive vision and strategy for the overall performance of the operations team, assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives. Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, BOT managers and BOT mechanics. Responsible for and / or supporting building out the operations team including BOT Supervisors and BOT Mechanics. These roles will be direct reports to the Operations Lead. Job Description:
Required Skills: Minimum 10+ years of increasing project management experience
- Responsible for the virtual workforce and accountable for the quality of service provided
- Track and report on the overall status of Robotics performance, and leverage Robotics data to create business insight
- Oversee technical components needed for the robots to run
- Collaborate with Change Management Lead to drive reusability of scripts and robots
- Support selection of the RPA vendors if required
- Interface with vendors to track and manage performance trends
- Escalate support issues to IT when applicable
- Lead & facilitate Operations Committee Meeting
- Reports to Head of Robotics
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically as relating to influential communications.
- Ability to support and execute change management activities.
- Written and oral communication skills; presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize.
- Experience with process automations
- Knowledge of RPA
- Experience in technical operations management
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed team
- Understanding of RPA technologies and solutions (Pega / Blue Prism)
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Familiarity with SAP systems and functionality
- Monitoring & Scheduling
- Technical Operations
- Post-Production Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline; Master’s Degree preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion and 63,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com
and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Business Administration, All