Job Description: Raytheon IIS is seeking a talented individual to join as a member of the Field Services Group at Langley AFB, VA (DGS-X). Successful candidate will provide operational support for a distributed Air Force real-time ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) data collection system.Primary duties are to provide operational and maintenance support of a multitude of systems and installation of COTS/ GOTS software in support of Developmental Testing (DT) activities and Enterprise Services support.Location of work is in Langley AFB, VA (DGS-X)REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6+ years applicable experience
- US Citizen with existing/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience authoring technical/analytical reports for testing activity findings
- Experience supporting Demonstration Testing (DT) activities
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required: Solaris System Administration for Oracle Servers and Workstations, UNIX, and LINUX Red Hat
- Operational mission management and crew supervision experience
- Operational testing and validation experience
- Must be willing to work 40 hour work week, with shift and weekend work required as necessary to meet program objectives
- Current Security+/Security+ CE certification.
WORK SCHEDULE:40 hour work week, with shift and weekend work required as necessary to meet program objectives. TRAVEL: None, but some future travel may be requiredEDUCATION: BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (BS degree = 8 years applicable experience plus required years’ experience for level)
- Familiarity with VMware, vSphere, ESXi, vCenter and vCloud
- Working knowledge of ZFS filesystem administration
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Weblogic
- Ability to develop and maintain maintenance and operation procedures.
- Possess manager level knowledge of AF DCGS intelligence IT systems.
- Working knowledge of Crew Communication systems, account creation, and logistics support processes
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Integration and Test Engineering, Technical, Test Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services