The Maverick program is seeking to hire a Production Program Manager located in Tucson, Arizona at Raytheon Missile Systems, which is a part of the Air Warfare Systems product line.The Maverick Production Program Manager reports to the Director for the Griffin, HARM and Maverick Programs and is responsible for the overall success of the production and depot programs. Responsibilities include product affordability, product integrity, on-time deliveries, company/customer success, and the profit and loss performance associated with this activity. The Maverick Production Program Manager is the primary customer interface for all production issues. This manager leads the program coordination with internal functional organizations related to manufacturing and is the program lead for preparation/approval of Estimate at Completion (EAC) at product line and higher financial reviews. The position supports both external and internal program reviews. The Production Program Manager is also responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the Maverick supplier partners and is the focal point for Maverick affordability initiatives. As a member of the Maverick leadership team, the Production Program Manager helps develop and execute program growth strategies for domestic, international and internal growth.The Production Program Manager leads the Maverick Team of Five (To5) (program office, operations, engineering, supply chain and quality) to address day-to-day manufacturing operations. Duties include developing and enhancing internal partnerships with functional organizations such as contracts, finance, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, quality, logistics and other support organizations. In addition, the Production Program Manager will assist in preparation of Annual Operating Plan, five-year forecast inputs, product line execution and financial reviews and meeting with key industry partners and customer leaders. The role requires the ability to lead and organize major proposal efforts and may require travel.This position acts with a reasonable degree of independence, restricted by basic policies and objectives, assists in planning, directing and controlling all relevant business operations, makes final decisions on administrative, technical and operational issues and is responsible for the final results and effectiveness.Requirements:
- 12+ years’ experience in Program Management, and/or appropriate functional experience in directly supporting program objectives managing cost, schedule and technical performance
- Existing Secret Clearance required with ability to obtain Top Secret
- Knowledge of creating strategic plans and abilities to manage those initiative throughout the full execution, including wide ranging, and in-depth experiences and agilities in large scale transition to production assignments
- Experience leading technologically diverse teams across broad areas of expertise
- Experience working government programs (large/complex) with direct customer interfaces, both internal and external, including Industry Partners
- International program execution experience
- Experience with the USN, NAVSEA,NAVAIR customer community
- DoD program management experience
- Experience with a teaming agreement with an international partner
- Raytheon Program Level 4 certification or equivalent
- Earned Value Management Systems certification
- Working knowledge of EX/IM and Security requirements
- Multi-functional stretch assignment(s) with broad perspectives of cross-functional responsibilities
- Demonstrated program execution experience managing program staffing, assignments and resources
- Strong proficiency in partnering in matrixed organizations such as finance, contracts, engineering
- Demonstrated strong Leadership and Communication skills
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
- Bachelor’s degree in non-technical related field, but preference of concentration in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics; Master’s degree preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Security Clearance: Secret
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Program Management, All