Raytheon has an immediate need for a Project Integrator in the Herndon, VA area. This position will perform work in support of the improvement of the Information Management Approval (IMA) process and conduct business analytics on IMA program data.IMAs are performed by Information Management Officers (IMO) for IT systems that hold records.The person in this position will work closely with IMOs to understand the current IMA process and relevant requirements.Having knowledge of Records and Information Management principles is desired, specifically information governance, electronic record keeping and records retention and disposition.Position SummaryGathers, analyzes, and composes technical information. Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.Translates technical information into clear, readable documents and representation to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.Supports the development of all types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphic presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents.Responsible for integrating the graphics and information generated from meetings and facilitation session, using automated tools and research methods into final deliverable documents.Qualifications and Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited to the Following:
Additional Required Skills
- Become familiar with the IMA process to support performance of duties
- Work on strategic efforts to update IMA process and integrate with data management plan and Mission Records Inventory processes.
- Gather, track, analyze, and report on IMA business program data for IMAs across all directorates.
- Create metrics based on business intelligence of data collected.
- Stand up and maintain an RMD IMA business analytics web presence on an approved platform.
- Create periodic, regular reports suitable for all audiences, including IMS and ADO senior leadership, IMOs and mission partners.
- Expert knowledge and experience with MS Suite of products, especially SharePoint, Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Possession of strong time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Capable of having in depth conversations regarding Records and Records management processes with Information Management Technical Officers (IMTOs) and developers.
- Expert Experience using Pivot Tables, Microsoft SharePoint, and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to interact with all levels of management and support of ongoing daily requests.
- Ability to manage and prioritize the day to day activities to support the various projects at hand, effective time management
- General writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are important.
- Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
- Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
Clearance RequirementTS/SCI clearance with FS poly and must be crossover eligible
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above, experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, Business Administration, All, Warfighter Support Services