This is an opportunity to join the RAD team within the Missile Defense Directorate of the MSS Business Area as a Program Cost Schedule and Control Analyst II in Woburn, Massachusetts.
You will be required to perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are performed within contract agreed-upon parameters. Responsibilities include: cost and schedule monitoring, monthly Earned Value reporting, development of quarterly EAC's, perform detailed financial analysis for both total CBT and functional area level cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to Budget baseline and EAC positions. Maintain accurate records for Budget and EAC tracking to ensure adequate funding is available. Process approved Baseline Change Requests (BCR) and ensures all changes are incorporated into control systems. Utilize & share knowledge of the RTN Earned Value Management system process 10255 policy within the program team.
You will work independently and on several different program issues concurrently, in a fast paced environment. Candidate will work with lead engineers and other cross functional organizations. The individual should be dedicated to continued process improvements and the building of efficiencies into all operational aspects of the organization.Required Skills:
- 2+ yrs. of relevant professional working experience
- Experience with EVMS ( or similar process), Program Controls (Cost/Schedule), or EAC Process
- Professional experience with the Microsoft Office suite of Tools
- Program start up/baselining experience
- SAP APEX EV & wInsight experience
- SAP accounting system & Standard Business Warehouse reports experience
- Must be independent and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Strong technical knowledge of finance and program control, strong problem solving skills and have good communication skills.
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
- Working knowledge of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Earned Value Certification
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field of study
- 8 years of applicable experience to this job description in Lieu of a BA/BS
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Finance, All