Raytheon's Space and Airborne Systems is seeking an Integrated Supplier Strategist. You will report to the manager of the Engagement Management Team in the Procurement organization and will be responsible for leading a variety of supplier engagements in a capacity similar to a Material Program Manager (MPM). You must be able to provide responsible advice and counsel on a wide range of procurement and organizational issues. The candidate must possess excellent team building, leadership, and people skills. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material forecasts, business cases, etc.); overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, develop/evaluate the MB/MW strategy, the Collaborative Agreement process, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements (FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.). Additional activities and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, structure, source, negotiate, plan, and execute integrated engagements for materials and services.
- Compile and analyze data to perform financial analysis and reviews proposals to establish organizational cost objectives.
- Overall performance, management and reporting of integrated suppliers to achieve prime contract technical, functional, financial, and quality objectives in support of DoD & Government Contracts.
- Manage supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Supply Chain bid/proposal activities for strategic pursuits and internal strategies
- Provide change management guidance for new integrated engagements
- Utilize source selection techniques (best value, Total Cost of Ownership etc.), perform cost analyses, conduct negotiations, and identify supplier and organizational risks.
- May act as the Control Account Manager (CAM).
- Interface with internal and supplier cross-functional organizations.
- Provide routine status to Program Management and Supply Chain Management.
- Serve as the liaison between the integrated suppliers and program management and the program IPT.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Integrated Supply Chain management
- Knowledge of MRP planning and implications to the supply base
- Experience with FAR, DFAR, CAS, TINA based Procurements
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced presenter to all levels of management including senior executives, customers, and program managers
- Ability to routinely articulate in a clear, concise and decisive manner
- Integrated Product Team experience
- Experience with supplier management or organizational change management
- Proactively recognize risk and risk impact and work to resolve with appropriate contacts
- Lean/Six Sigma experience leading process improvement events and root cause corrective action activities
- Ability to travel as required for the position
- Ability to ensure an audit ready organization
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.Desired Skills:
- Sound reasoning and judgment applied to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
- Apply understanding of the organization to drive collaboration and achieve results
- Extensive experience with supplier negotiations and associated procurement documentation
- Persuasive communication and ability to influence others
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Supply Chain, All, Space and Airborne Systems, Contracts and Supply Chain