The Active Antenna Subsystems Engineer will be responsible for performing analysis and developing requirements for the Antenna , subassemblies and components. This position is within Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division Hardware Engineering Center. The primary role for this individual will be technical analysis and specification flow down for key components, of active array. Individual must be a subject matter expert in the design and development of state-of-the-art Antenna, subsystem test and design verification.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience
- Must have Antenna subsystem design experience including architectural analysis and design, and knowledge of requirements flow down to all lower level subassemblies.
- Experience leading proposals including development of technical solution and writing portions of both technical and cost volumes
- Ten (10) years of experience designing, simulating, implementing, testing, integrating, verifying, validating and delivering state of the art RF products (Antennas, microwave components, RF Modules/Assemblies, RF Units)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems.Desired Skills:
- At least 5 years implementing/leading product design using IPDS, especially RF Engineering Sub Process tasks
- Experience directing the design and development of RF products including specification development, performance validation traceable to requirements, and technical direction
- Proficient with RF design tools including but not limited to Cadence Allegro, Agilent ADS, AutoCAD, CAM350, Sonnet, Momentum, HFSS, Savant, System Vue, Lab View 5, Matlab, and Mentor’s PCB Design Software
- Active Secret/Top Secret
- Electronic Warfare training or experience.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar equivalent discipline
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering / PHD preferred
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Electrical Engineering, Engineering, All, Space and Airborne Systems