Responsible for all aspects of contract management and administration in support of Intelligence and Earth Observation on the classified Starburst Program. The successful candidate will act as primary interface for both internal and external Customers; be responsible for preparation of contractual correspondence, maintaining files, support to teaming and proposal activities, negotiations, financial set-up within the Company systems, cash collection, Customer and internal reports/audits, and day to day administration of the contract for the program.
• 6+ years of directly related applicable Contracts management and administration work experience.
• Must be a US Citizen with current/active TS/SCI security clearance
• Thorough working knowledge of FAR/DFAR. Ability to apply legal aspects of Government and commercial acquisition to the contract management function.
• Ability to develop and implement solutions to unusual and complex contracting issues.
• Ability to research compliance issues, applicable regulations and laws, and formulate recommendations to management.
• Thorough knowledge of financial business principles and understanding of applicability to contracts and business.
• Growing business acumen with the ability to recognize risk elements in business transactions.
• Experience establishing pre-negotiation objectives and negotiation skills to realize objectives.
• Proven negotiation skills with ability to define strategies and lead negotiations.
• Ability to be an effective member within a team environment with Customers, peers and other functions.
• Ability to reconcile RFP, program requirements, proposal submittals and resultant contract.
• Effective communicator both orally and in writing; strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills.• Must be willing and able to travel up to 15% domesticDesired Skills:
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight. Knowledge of intellectual property issues.
Steady, thoughtful and mature under pressure.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related area. Masters a plus. Or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Supply Chain, All, Warfighter Support Services, Contracts and Supply Chain