The Space Digital Products department in Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems’ Hardware Engineering Center is seeking an experienced responsible engineering authority for FPGA development. Required Skills:
- Minimum of six years of digital hardware engineering experience
- At least four years of experience designing, implementing, testing, debugging, and delivering digital electronics including, but not limited to, digital units, modules, circuit cards, FPGAs, or ASICs.
- At least two years of engineering leadership experience as Responsible Engineering Authority, team lead, or Integrated Product Team Lead of digital circuit card / module / unit.
- Experience in requirements allocation and generation
- Experience designing high speed interfaces for memories and SERDES channels
- Experience designing circuit cards with large FPGAs and Processors
- Familiarity with circuit card assembly (CCA) and final assembly and test manufacturing processes
- Ability to handle a dynamic environment and to coordinate actions, fast learner. Demonstrates initiative, ability to work independently towards program goals.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, providing technical and schedule status to management, customers and fellow team members.
- Proven customer-oriented personality. Experience presenting to and interfacing with customers (internal and external).
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience designing embedded processors and FPGAs
- Familiar with VHDL
- Familiar with Factory Test Equipment Development
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalentDesired Education:
Advanced degrees in related fields or technology a plus.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date. 112249
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Electrical Engineering, Engineering, All, Space and Airborne Systems