Forest Operations Finance is seeking a high-energy finance professional to serve as an analyst within the Airborne Production Operations Finance Organization in Forest, Mississippi. The finance team is responsible for operations support, cost/schedule control and analysis, Earned Value Management (EVM), Forecasting, Estimate at Completion (EAC), analyzing and presenting financial information to customers and management.
The position will report to an Operations Finance Manager. Primary responsibilities are to drive the finance process for a family of programs, monitor program health, and partner with internal and external customers to improve financial transparency and accuracy.
- 2 years of finance experience
- Strong analytical skills and keen ability to identify financial issues
- Ability to manage time, prioritize workload and work under deadline constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to interact with various levels of management and customer organizations
- Ability to work as part of financial team
- Independent problem solver with desire and ability to work through problems and find solutions with minimal supervision
- Proficient in use of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of management
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field of study
- Team lead or project management experience
- Knowledge of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Comprehension of labor pool concepts
- SAP Financials and/or MRP
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: Yes