Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.
Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.
Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
Raytheon is looking for an Integration and Test Engineer on our M2C Integration and Test (I&T) Team in Aurora, Colorado. The Senior Integration and Test Engineer II at either the system, subsystem or component level will contribute to a team of engineers in the accomplishment of integration and test tasks in an iterative development environment; supporting I&T assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, I&T plans and sequences relative to complex software subsystems and resolve conflicting issues. The candidate will participate in I&T readiness reviews and program design reviews in addition to conducting tests, which include collaborating with other teams and disciplines.
- 6+ years demonstrated Integration and Test experience on a large government software development contract at the system, subsystem or component level
- Must have a current SSBI Clearance
- Direct experience in creating test cases, plans and procedures
- Hands on console experience integrating software
- Hands on console experience in executing test procedures
- Experience conducting system, subsystem or component level tests
- Ability to help analyze system problems and communicate those issues to software and systems engineers
- Have a current SSBI/SCI clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Special Access clearance
- Experience in Planning and Scheduling, Command and Telemetry and/or Flight Dynamics
- Domain experience preferred
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering using DOORS, Enterprise Architect and JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, being part of a highly integrated team working closely with SW and Requirements teams with ability to easily characterize problems during SW integration
- Experience with test automation
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Minimum Education Required:
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science. Additional 8 years of related experience can be substituted for experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: SSBI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services