Raytheon is seeking a program management, planning & scheduling professional to join the SAS Planning & Scheduling Department. This position is for a Program Planner within Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems in Goleta, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Ensuring compliance with governmental and customer requirements.
- Development of a DID and DCMA compliant Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that achieves necessary cost and schedule integration.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to assist in ensuring that programs meet or exceed schedule commitments.
- Participate in the preparation of schedules for all contract work and perform and/or assist in analyses such as critical path, schedule risk and variance analysis.
- Incorporate contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management, or Program Planning and Scheduling
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working in a team oriented environment
- Professional experience using software designed for creating and maintaining industry related schedules. (MS Project, Primavera, OpenPlan, or similar scheduling software)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
Knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
Ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
Ability to deliver customer focused solutionsRequired Education:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field of studyThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
All, Program Planning/Scheduling, Space and Airborne Systems