Job Title: University Programs: Financial Analyst I
***Great opportunity for current seniors in college or recent college graduates. If you are not a current college senior, or a recent college graduate, please visit our other opportunities at www.raytheon.com/careersand apply!***
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is seeking a Financial Analyst I to join our team in McKinney, Texas. This position will support the daily business and financial activities of cost and schedule control and analysis, Estimate-at-Completes (EAC) and budget preparation, project setup and charge number management. The selected candidate will collect and report data, analyze data for financial accuracy and trends, and prepare internal and external reports. Performance of additional ad-hoc analysis will be required as well as support of 5-Year and Annual Plan (AOP) forecasting. Ability to partner with other functions and flexibility to meet business expectations is needed. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a challenging and fast paced team environment, be a success minded team member who possesses strong self-initiative and multi-tasking skills, be able to provide analytical support while under critical deadlines, and be involved on process improvement initiatives.
- Related work experience shown through co-ops, internships, or etc.
- Knowledge of key financial systems and tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a team
- Ability to access to US only data systems
- Ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage a wide range of work assignments
- Strong analytical ability, assertiveness and proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to work through problems with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with program management (Good interpersonal skills)
- Self-starter, organization skills and shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
Required Education (including major):
- Must have a BS / BA from an ABET accredited university with a major in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Math, or other related field by Summer 2018 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, College, All