*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING*****
Raytheon IIS has a requirement for a Senior Project Management Liaison experienced in Army support management requirements to include processes for accountability of equipment, management of vendors, knowledge of MAXIMO and excellent information management skills.
The Project Management Liaison will assist the Range Support Supervisor in the coordination of all range support logistical requirements involving both Raytheon and subcontractor support actions in Kuwait.
Work may include nights, holidays, and weekends on short notice. Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
- Assist in maintaining oversight of all logistical range support requirements necessary to accomplish training and coordinates with the Government, subcontractor, or local vendors to ensure training is fully resourced.
- Support all range support logistical activities and functions for the prime and subcontractor.
- Provide grammatically correct and succinct documents and reports as required.
- Maximo input and tracking of supplies, parts, work orders and purchase orders.
- Four (4) years of administrative experience, of which, two (2) years must be customer service related.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Working knowledge and experience with MAXIMO
- Demonstrated strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess knowledge and technical experience in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products.
- Must be willing to work and live in Kuwait.
- May be required to work on uncommon schedule including nights, weekend and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain USG network access privilege.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract and compile data for analysis
- Meet medical requirements for position as determined by a pre-employment medical screening & published CRC and USCENTCOM medical deployment standards
- Walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to 8 hours/day & sit for up to 3 hours/day; climb/descend stairs; grasp or handle objects; use finger dexterity; bend elbows/knees; reach above/below shoulders; read/interpret typewritten print; communicate by voice & detect sound by ear
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) through the National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) process
- Ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels (to include multi-national staff)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and insight, to understand the overall effect of decisions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports and documents
- Bachelor's degree from accredited school & four (4) years of related experience, OR two (2) years related experience with Master's degree. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (12 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, All, Warfighter Support Services