Raytheon is seeking a highly motivated Consulting Program Finance Analyst to join our Finance team in Aurora, Colorado. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial systems, processes and procedures for the Euphoria program with an emphasis on maintaining the earned value management systems (EVMS) and internal financial reporting systems. Must have a firm understanding of financial principles and demonstrate application through hands on experience. Duties include providing Earned Value Management support to IPT Lead and Control Account Managers including development of performance measurement baseline, integration of cost/schedule, statusing program on monthly basis and maintaining change control. Internal financial reporting includes maintaining monthly forecasts to include time phased cost profile by elements of cost to include staffing projections and reporting performance to senior leadership on a key program with visibility at Corporate level.
8+ years experience in the following:
- Firm understanding of Earned Value Management fundamentals and working knowledge of MPM tool.
- Knowledge in establishing performance measurement budgets and updating baselines in a controlled manner.
- Office computer skills must include Excel with ability to develop complex macros/pivot tables and ability to quickly manipulate data to present to diverse audience.
- Experience organizing, preparing, and presenting briefings to Customers, Management, and Peers.
- Ability to support updates to ETCs on a monthly basis and developing EACs consistent with company policy.
- Must be able to work within rapidly changing business environment and make critical decisions that are based upon sound financial principles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customer’s needs.
- Fluent in all aspects of Finance (Program Controls, Accounting, Forecasting).
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- TS/SCI clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Accounting, Finance, All, Warfighter Support Services, Clearancejobs-eBlast